Sheela created this e-booklet to support people like you who are committed to the health of their bodies. These recipes are intended to be simple and to allow you to experience the true flavors of nourishing food. Each recipe supports the process of detoxification and regeneration.
Now including 40 cleanse-friendly recipes for salads, soups, entrees, sweets, sides, smoothies, and juices.
As well as being 100% plant-based and gluten-free, these dishes are:
- Lymphatic stimulating: Supporting the release of toxins
- Energy reserving: These recipes use foods that require minimal energy to be digested, allowing your body to retain energy and leaving you feeling energized
- Astringent: The ingredients in these recipes have the ability to shrink or constrict body tissues, which allows them to release deep-rooted toxins
- Alkaline: All ingredients used in this recipe e-booklet are alkalizing, meaning they help restore the body to its optimal acidic balance
- Fast-Transit: These recipes were designed with your bowels in mind, and are intended to transit quickly, avoiding leaving compacted residue in the colon or inducing constipation
- Mucus-Free: All ingredients used are non-mucus forming, which is key to all forms of healing and detoxification processes
- Dairy-Free: This is essential for anyone detoxing, specifically in order to heal chronic skin conditions
This booklet was created to be flexible. It is intended to support, inspire, and encourage you on your journey to optimal health.
This e-booklet is a digital download. The link for download will be emailed to you just after your purchase.
Each order allows a maximum of 2 downloads per order.
This was my first time doing a parasite cleanse and I absolutely feel a difference in my gut and overall stomach health! The instructions are clear and you can tell everything was deeply researched!
Parasite & Colon Cleanse
My experience with Food Over Drugs
I am about half way through the parasite cleanse. My daughter did it and convinced me to give it a shot. It's been pretty good so far...definitely have less inflammation than I had before starting. Have more energy and less physical pain. My only problem is I get shaky at times with the diet but I probably am not eating enough. Need to get more calories (how fun is it to say that!) Overall I am really happy I am doing this and will check on future products...especially for lung issues-I have asthma. I love that your company uses all natural foods in your cleanses.
Full flavour recipes
There were some yummy recipes in here that I will continue to make even when I'm done the cleanse. I especially liked the cucumber noodle bowl, the rainbow wrap, the celery apple salad, and the tomato soup.
A must have, delicious recipe book!
Wonderful, fresh and tasty recipes that help facilitate a cleansing in the body. I’m happy to have these powerful, delicious detox recipes!